Gold Recycling System Tumbler TB
The dissolving tank angled at 30 ° rotates. This realises an excellent mixing process with the precious metal granules continually grinding against each other. This process serves to re- move the silver chloride from the surface and then nally dissolve it.
- Compact, space-saving, modular recycling series
- Capacity: 7 – 120 kg precious metal within 8 hours.
- Easily extendable through modular design.
- Heating is not required.
- Condenser in SCHOTT glass.
- Dissolving medium aqua regia (HNO3 + HCL).
- The complete unit is located under an exhaust hood and in a drain tray.
- Acids and solvents are not conveyed through pressing but by suction (vacuum)